We have led or facilitated planning processes for organisations operating in the arts, education, and environmental sectors.
Our support for strategic and business planning has ranged from facilitating retreats and discussion sessions, to leading the client through a full planning process over a number of months. Our object is to encourage internal and environmental awareness, to stimulate creative and strategic thinking, to ensure the client has considered a range of options before setting its future course – and to assist in producing a jargon-free document which communicates our client’s intentions clearly.
We have also undertaken management reviews, systems reviews and helped establish new administrative or personnel procedures.
Projects have included:
- Design of a five-year business plan for Euraba Paper
- An evaluation of Feral Arts' 'Storytelling in the Public Interest' program
- Concept and business planning for Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- An operational and cost analysis of Carriageworks for Arts NSW
- Business planning leadership for Company B/Belvoir St, Bangarra Dance Theatre, the Arts Law Centre of Australia, Woodford Folk Festival, Opera Australia, Salamanca Arts Centre, Open Minds, Access Arts, the Chinese Museum (Melbourne), the Hong Kong Arts Festival and Inala Wangarra, Brisbane