Our knowledge of the visual arts and our planning and management practice enable us to successfully connect business with creative people. We work collaboratively with artists and clients to develop site-specific projects that address business objectives and assist designers to enhance urban and interior environments.
Our visual art projects encourage a corporate culture by supporting core branding values, improving work environments and contributing to employee benefits programs and transitional management strategies. We devise tailored visual art projects including in-house artist in residence programs, art exhibitions for functions, fundraising events and employees programs, art catalogues and brochures, gift/ commissions for clients and employees and collection valuations, art sales and acquisitions.
These programs have been beneficial for a range of clients from accountants, architects, interior designers, lawyers, hospitals, airports, Government agencies and creative businesses.
Positive Solutions' Visual Art Projects services are delivered in partnership with our long-term collaborator, Creative Sight.
Recent projects have included:
- Public art curatorial and project management services for the Chinatown Mall Redevelopment in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley
- Curatorial Strategy and acquisition of nearly 200 works for the refurbishment of the Mater Private Hospital
- Development of a plan for the procurement of art works, including public art commissioning for the redevelopment of the Mater Mothers and Mater Adults Hospitals in Brisbane
- Curatorial rationale and management of the 2D artwork procurement for the Mater Mothers' Hospital
- Preparation of the art and cultural strategy and implementation of its public art and 2D art components for the Gold Coast University Hospital Development
- Project management of the major public artwork ONCE, AGAIN by Lincoln Austin for the commercial office tower "Northbridge" in Brisbane