Positive Solutions has experience managing complex inter-disciplinary projects and extended consulting teams both within Australia and internationally.
We have worked with architects, developers, business consultants and artists to deliver complex projects for all levels of government and private enterprise.
Examples of projects include:
- Transition strategy for non-government organisations, Queensland Health – team included specialists in fundraising, HR, law, health management
- Arts funding mechanism research, Hong Kong Government – team located in Australia, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, UK
- Multiple projects for planning West Kowloon Cultural District, Hong Kong – team members in Australia, Hong Kong, UK, Canada, US; disciplines included law, urban planning, economic planning, cultural planning
- Cultural precinct masterplan and governance model review, Gold Coast Cultural Precinct – team included PwC
- Redevelopment of Castlemaine Art Museum and Wangaratta Art Gallery – team included Maytrix Group, KTA, Slattery