Positive Solutions has unique experience in the planning of cultural and community facilities – from initial concept development, through demand assessment, to business and operational planning. Our specialism is reflected in projects in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore and the UK.
We have led or supported multi-faceted teams – typically including architects, cost consultants and other design and technical specialists. Positive Solutions’ unique expertise is in team coordination and coupling the skills of design professionals with our specialist industry knowledge, and with our organisational and governance planning experience.
Beyond the planning of individual facilities, we have assisted with masterplanning a number of cultural and creative precincts accommodating a range of arts facilities and commercial and other elements.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Business Plan and 10-year Financial Plan for Bunjil Place, the City of Casey’s new Civic Precinct
- Management and Operating Plan for the Springvale Library and Community Precinct
- Scoping study for a new Regional Art Gallery for the Sunshine Coast
- Feasibility Study for the Redevelopment of Wangaratta Art Gallery
- Business case to support the redevelopment and expansion of the Rockhampton Art Gallery
- Conceptual plan, governance and financial planning advice, organisational structure review and public art project, West Kowloon Cultural District, Hong Kong
- Sustainable business modelling, NSW Rail Heritage Centre ‘Trainworks’
- Feasibility and business planning, Brisbane Powerhouse