Positive Solutions has unique experience in the planning of cultural and community facilities – from initial concept development, through demand assessment, to business and operational planning. Our specialism is reflected in projects in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore and the UK.
We have led or supported multi-faceted teams – typically including architects, cost consultants and other design and technical specialists. Positive Solutions’ unique expertise is in team coordination and coupling the skills of design professionals with our specialist industry knowledge, and with our organisational and governance planning experience.
Beyond the planning of individual facilities, we have assisted with masterplanning a number of cultural and creative precincts accommodating a range of arts facilities and commercial and other elements.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Conceptual plan, governance and financial planning advice, organisational structure review and public art project, West Kowloon Cultural District, Hong Kong
- Governance advice and financial modelling, Kingston Arts Precinct, Canberra
- Cultural precinct masterplan and governance model review, Gold Coast Cultural Precinct
- Governance advice, City Recital Hall, Sydney
- Facilities audit and governance options, Melbourne Southbank Precinct
- Mode of governance, West Kowloon Cultural District, Hong Kong
- Programming and governance advice, Walsh Bay Precinct, Sydney
- Sustainable business modelling, NSW Rail Heritage Centre ‘Trainworks’
- Feasibility and business planning, Brisbane Powerhouse
- Feasibility and business planning, Oamaru Opera House, New Zealand