Our policy and research projects have included Federal and State industry mapping, the development and review of funding programs, and data gathering to inform new policy initiatives. We work to ensure that our analysis is focused on the practical use of the results – to inform policy, to assist with decision-making, or to enhance industry knowledge.
We have led the development of numerous cultural plans and cultural facilities plans, and drafted public art plans and other sector-specific frameworks and guidelines. Sensitivity to local cultural contexts is central to our approach.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Arts, Culture and Heritage Strategy for City of Perth
- City of Ipswich Arts and Cultural Strategy
- Armidale Regional Council Arts and Cultural Strategic Plan
- Development of Coffs Harbour Cultural Strategic Plan 2017-2022
- AlburyCity Creative Economy Strategy
- Cultural Infrastructure Framework, Gold Coast City Council
- Sunshine Coast Heritage Plan Review
- Heritage Council NSW Review of Conservation Management Plan
- Review of Multi-Year Investment Programmes for Creative New Zealand
- Arts and Cultural Policy for the Northern Territory
- Strategy development, program evaluation and funding review, Australia Council for the Arts
- Extensive cultural facilities audits, Arts Queensland, Arts New South Wales and Arts Victoria