Positive Solutions undertakes board evaluations and broader governance reviews, to enable non-profit organisations to focus on improvements in board practice. We have undertaken dozens of assessments for health, welfare, housing, sports, cultural and many other organisations.
Hundreds of non-profit organisations have benefited from our specialised board training programs. We have delivered public, open programs in conjunction with the Australian Institute of Management, the Australia Council for the Arts, State Governments and other agencies, and have delivered customised in-house programs for organisations throughout Australia.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Governance support for Queensland Health Palliative Care Organisations
- Board Model and Strategic Planning Review for Oxfam Australia
- Corporate Structure and Governance Review for Alzheimer’s Australia Queensland
- Governance Review for PA Research Foundation
- Governance Review, Policy Development and CEO Succession Plan for Queensland South Native Title Services (QSNTS)
- Governance Review for Equestrian SA