Positive Solutions has led or facilitated planning processes for organisations operating in the arts, Indigenous, health, education and environmental sectors. We encourage internal and external environmental awareness; stimulate creative and strategic thinking; and ensure the client has considered a range of options before setting its future course. We produce jargon-free documents that communicate our client’s intentions clearly.
We have undertaken many organisational and management reviews, and provided advice on governance arrangements for arts and heritage organisations, as well as service providers and peak bodies in sports, health, welfare and education.
We have also undertaken management reviews and systems reviews, and helped to establish new administrative or personnel procedures.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Facilitation of Strategic Options for Duchesne and St Leo’s Colleges, UQ
- Governance Review and Board Development for Carrick Hill Trust
- Art Gallery of Ballarat Governance Review
- Strategic plan for Australian Youth Orchestra
- Organisational review for Castlemaine State Festival
- Business review and organisational modelling for Footscray Community Arts Centre
- Positioning review for Salamanca Arts Centre