Positive Solutions has led or facilitated planning processes for organisations operating in the arts, Indigenous, health, education and environmental sectors.
Our objectives are: to encourage internal and external environmental awareness; to stimulate creative and strategic thinking; to ensure the client has considered a range of options before setting its future course; and to assist in producing jargon-free documents that communicate our client’s intentions clearly.
We have also undertaken management reviews and systems reviews, and helped to establish new administrative or personnel procedures.
Some of our recent projects include:
- Transition strategy for non-government organisations, Queensland Health
- Business planning and facilitation, Open Minds
- Strategic plan, Australian Youth Orchestra
- Organisational review, Castlemaine State Festival
- Corporate structure and governance review, Alzheimer’s Australia
- Business review and organisational modelling, Footscray Community Arts Centre
- Environmental mapping and strategic planning, Commonwealth Environmental Water Office
- Positioning review, Salamanca Arts Centre